Views: 13 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-11 Origin: Site
As one of the essential raw materials for industrial textiles, non-woven fabrics are widely used in medical and health care,filtration/separation, earthwork/building construction, automobiles and other industries.Special features and functional structure and efficient production process. In recent years, increasing demand has driven the rapid growth of global nonwovens production and consumption.Zhang Chuanxiong, secretary-general of the China Nonwovens and Technical Textiles Association,wrote that despite the complicated situation at home and abroad,China's nonwovens industry maintained growth throughout the year in 2016, with good economic benefits.
1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material, and its specific gravity is only 0.9, which is only three-fifths of that of cotton. It is fluffy and feels good.
2. Softness: It is made of thin fibers (2-3D) bonded by hot-melt light spots. The finished product has moderate softness and comfort.
3. Breathable and breathable:Polypropylene slices do not absorb water and have zero water content.The finished product has good water absorption and is composed of 100% fibers. It has porosity and good air permeability.It is easy to keep the cloth surface dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: the product is made of FDA-compliant food-grade raw materials,does not contain other chemical components,has stable performance,is non-toxic and tasteless,and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agent: Polypropylene is a chemical passivation substance, which is not moth-proof and can isolate bacteria and insects in the liquid. Antibacterial,alkali corrosion and the strength of the finished product will not be affected by corrosion.
6.Antibacterial activity.The product is a water extract,not moldy,can isolate the existence of bacteria and worms in the liquid, and is free from mildew and moths.
7. Good physical properties.The product is made of polypropylene directly spun into web by thermal bonding.The product strength is better than that of ordinary short fibers.The strength is non-directional, and the longitudinal and transverse strengths are similar.
8. In terms of environmental protection, polypropylene is the raw material for most non-woven fabrics,while polyethylene is the raw material for plastic bags. Although the two substances have similar names, their chemical structures are quite different.The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is quite stable and not easy to degrade, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to decompose; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong,and the molecular chain is easy to break,so it can be effectively degraded and enter the next generation in a non-toxic form.Environmentally recycled and turned into non-woven fabrics.Shopping bags fully decompose within 90 days.Moreover, non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, and the pollution of waste bags to the environment is only 10% of that of plastic bags.
1. Compared with textile fabrics, the strength and durability are poor.
2. Cannot be washed like other cloths.
3. The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so it is easy to split at right angles. Therefore, the improvement of the production method mainly focuses on improving the.
As of the end of 2016, China exported 821,000 tons of nonwoven fabrics, worth 2.52 billion US dollars, an increase of 12.25% and 1.49% respectively. Despite the overall sluggish export of technical textiles, China's nonwovens industry has grown substantially in quantity and still occupies a relatively high proportion of the global market share.From 2012 to 2016, the average annual growth rate of export nonwovens was 14.08% by weight, which was higher than the average annual growth rate of export value.From the perspective of export prices, the unit price rose slowly in 2012-2013, and has fallen since 2014, especially in 2016, when it fell by nearly 10%, and the average export price fell by 2.2%.last 5 years.Staple fiber - the main type of nonwovens exported from China - accounted for 51.33% of the total weight.In 2016, the weight of spunmelt nonwovens exported from China accounted for 48.67%, and the export value accounted for 43.7%, slightly higher than that in 2015.From the perspective of technology, the export value of non-woven fabrics after dipping and other treatments accounts for 44.31% of the total export value, and the unit price is 41.82% higher than that of non-woven fabrics without any treatment. Significant increase in value.From the perspective of the market, Asia is the largest destination for China's nonwovens exports,with exports increasing by 2.49% year-on-year, accounting for more than 60%.In other indispensable markets,the EU's imports of Chinese-made nonwovens increased by 2.61% year-on-year, while the number of nonwovens exported to North America decreased by 3.9% year-on-year, due to the decline in exports to the United States.Among China's sales to Latin America and Oceania, the export volume increased by 5.45% and 18.82% respectively over the same period of the previous year.However, in 2016, the global economic downturn had a negative impact on Africa's export development,and the export value to Africa fell by 18.96% year-on-year. Despite this, Africa as a whole is still full of development potential and is the best flower garden for China's cost-effective nonwovens in the future.