Keywords: PET polyester filament air filtration wet-framework non / nonwoven fabric / aggregate / meltblown nonwoven fabric
Uses: wallpaper composite / meltblown support layer
(1) Material: PET / polyester staple fiber;
(2) Gram weight: 30-120g / ㎡;
(3) Specifications: can be customized within 2.7 meters in width
(1) High air permeability and ultra-low wind resistance. After compounding with melt-blown PP, the test proves that the filtering efficiency of the combined product is increased by 15%, and the resistance is decreased by 20%.
(2) The wet process of this product determines its good stiffness. This performance determines that this product has extremely high wind pressure resistance after dense pleating, and it will not be deformed even when a large amount of wind passes.
(3) High tensile strength. The composited material has higher tensile fracture performance, tear resistance and bursting resistance than the woven frame material before composite, so it can greatly improve the service life of the product.