Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-01 Origin: Site
1. Car air conditioners that have not been used for a long time need to be cleaned once before and after use; especially when the air conditioner is stopped after summer, it is necessary to do a complete cleaning of the car air conditioner, such as the evaporator, ventilation duct, air conditioner grid, filter of the car air conditioner. Cleaners and other components require careful cleaning.
2. The car air conditioner filter needs to be cleaned once a month; the cleaning cycle of the filter can be adjusted appropriately according to the frequency of use and the environment. If the filter is used for more than 20,000 kilometers, the activated carbon filtering function in the air conditioner filter element will decrease. At this time, it is best to replace the air conditioner filter element to save fuel.
3. The car air conditioner needs to be cleaned at least once a year; according to professionals, if the car air conditioner is not cleaned for a long time, it will accumulate a lot of dust, which will cause secondary air pollution. After inhalation, it will affect the health of the user. It is good to ask the professionals of the 4S shop to clean it.
4. When the car air conditioner has a peculiar smell, it needs to be cleaned once; if it is found that the car air conditioner has a peculiar smell, it is generally the air conditioner filter that is moldy, so you can first check whether it is moldy. Filter cleaning, but if it is an air conditioner with activated carbon material, you need to go to a 4s repair shop or find a professional for cleaning.
The cleaning of the air conditioner evaporator requires dismantling and cleaning the air conditioner pipeline and evaporator, and the disassembly of the air conditioner evaporator is relatively difficult, so it is recommended that the owner go to a professional repair shop for cleaning.
1. After a car air conditioner is used for a period of time, a large amount of dust and dirt will accumulate on the filter screen, and bacteria and viruses will be generated. Over time, these harmful substances circulate with the air in the car, causing polluted air, spreading diseases, and seriously endangering the respiratory health of drivers and passengers.
2. At the same time, the dirt on the filter will reduce the working efficiency of the car air conditioner, increase the energy consumption, shorten the service life, and cause various air conditioner failures.
3. Therefore, it is recommended that car owners must choose a filter with good filtering performance and durability. In addition, the air conditioning filter should also be replaced in summer and winter or every 7500-8000 kilometers to optimize the air conditioning dust filter effect.
4. If the air conditioner is used infrequently and the use environment is good, as long as the surface of the air filter is not seriously discolored (taupe), the air filter can be taken out and dried in the sun for 2 hours.
1. Some air-conditioning filters are under the front windshield of the car and are covered by a diversion trough. When replacing the filter element, first lift the engine cover, remove the clip fixing the water tank, remove the water tank, and you can see the air conditioner filter element.
2. The air-conditioning filter element of most family cars is located in the storage box under the windshield in front of the passenger seat. It is very convenient to disassemble. Just remove the storage box and you will see the air-conditioning filter element inside.