Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-29 Origin: Site
Medical and health care: surgical clothes, hats, masks, plaster cotton, women's sanitary napkins, baby diapers, wet face towels, sanitary underwear, dust masks, masks.
Agriculture: Harvest cloth, greenhouse cloth.
Industry: floppy disk lining, horn cloth, filter material, sound insulation felt for loudspeaker, sealing ring lining, cable cloth, FRP reinforcing towel, industrial wiping cloth, shockproof liner, insulating material, tape base lining, pipe base lining, ventilation duct, sand cloth.
Packaging: composite cement bag, case and bag lining cloth, packaging base lining, quilt, storage bag, mobile jacquard case and bag cloth.
Clothing and footwear: clothing lining, wadding, toe hard lining, heel lining, underwear, artificial deer skin, synthetic leather, warm shoe lining, cloth sole lining.
Automobile industry: waste textile insulation thermal felt, shockproof felt, roof, cushion lining, carpet, door lining, automobile filter element, formed cushion.
Household clothing: sofa cloth, carpet, wall cloth, mirror cloth, tea bag, vacuum cleaner filter bag, shopping bag, printed bed sheet, entertainment cover, cushion, sleeping bag, dry cleaning cloth, cleaning cloth, curtain, tablecloth, lampshade, and film covering on the back of Yuteng mat.
Civil engineering, architecture: reinforcement, reinforcement, filtration, linoleum bottom cloth, drainage board, roof waterproof material, railway, highway, berm, water slope, port sound insulation, sewer, heat protection, separation, drainage.
Other uses: launch vehicle, missile head anti heat cone, tail nozzle throat lining, advanced banknote printing paper, space shuttle anti heat tile, map cloth, calendar cloth, artificial cloth, oil painting cloth, etc.
The fibers used in the production of non-woven fabrics are mainly polypropylene (PP) and polyester (PET). In addition, there are nylon (PA), viscose fiber, acrylic fiber, polyethylene (HDPE) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC). According to the application requirements, non-woven fabrics are divided into two categories: disposable and durable.
PET polyester non-woven fabric
According to the production process, it is divided into:
1. Spunlaced non-woven fabric: the spunlaced process is to spray high-pressure micro water flow onto one or more layers of fiber nets, so that the fibers are intertwined with each other, so that the fiber nets can be reinforced and have a certain strength.
2. heat bonded non-woven fabric: heat bonded non-woven fabric refers to adding fibrous or powdered hot-melt bonding reinforcement materials to the fiber web, and then heating, melting and cooling the fiber web to form a cloth.
3. pulp air laid nonwoven fabric: air laid nonwoven fabric can also be called dust-free paper and dry papermaking nonwoven fabric. It uses the air flow netting technology to loosen the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses the air flow method to agglutinate the fibers on the netting curtain, and then the fiber mesh is reinforced into cloth.
4. wet non-woven fabric: the wet non-woven fabric is to loosen the fiber raw materials placed in the aqueous medium into single fibers, mix different fiber raw materials at the same time, and make the fiber suspension slurry. The suspension slurry is transported to the netting mechanism, and the fibers are netted in the wet state and then reinforced into cloth.
5. spunbonded non-woven fabric: spunbonded non-woven fabric is that after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is then self bonded, thermally bonded, chemically bonded or mechanically reinforced to turn the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. melt blown non-woven fabric: the process of melt blown non-woven fabric: polymer feeding - melt extrusion - fiber formation - fiber cooling - Netting - reinforcing into fabric.
7. needle punched non-woven fabric: needle punched non-woven fabric is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. Needle punched non-woven fabric uses the puncture effect of the needle to consolidate the fluffy fiber net into cloth.
8. sewn non-woven fabric: sewn non-woven fabric is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. The sewn non-woven fabric uses the warp knitting coil structure to reinforce the fiber web, yarn layer, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combinations to make non-woven fabric.
9. hydrophilic non-woven fabric: it is mainly used in the production of medical and health materials to achieve better hand feel and avoid scratching the skin. For example, sanitary napkins and sanitary gaskets use the hydrophilic function of hydrophilic non-woven fabrics.