Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-15 Origin: Site
Non woven fabrics, also known as non-woven fabrics, needle punched cotton, needle punched non-woven fabrics, etc., are made of polyester fiber and polyester fiber (PET) through needle punching process, and can be made with different thickness, feel, hardness, etc.
The non-woven fabric has the characteristics of moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light and thin, flame retardant, non-toxic and tasteless, low price, recyclable and so on. It can be used in different industries, such as sound insulation, heat insulation, electric heater, mask, clothing, medical, filling materials, etc.
Non woven fabrics have no warp and weft threads. They are very convenient to cut and sew. They are light and easy to set. They are deeply loved by manual enthusiasts.
Because it is a kind of fabric formed without spinning and weaving, it is only formed by directional or random arrangement of textile short fibers or filaments to form a fiber web structure, and then reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods.
It is not interwoven and knotted by yarn one by one, but the fibers are directly bonded together by physical methods. Therefore, when you get the adhesive lining in your clothes, you will find that you can't pull out the thread ends one by one. Nonwovens have broken through the traditional textile principle, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production rate, high output, low cost, wide application, and many sources of raw materials.
Relationship between non-woven fabrics and spunbonded fabrics
Spunbonded nonwoven fabric
Spunbonded fabrics and non-woven fabrics are subordinate. There are many production processes for the manufacture of non-woven fabrics. Spunbonded method is one of the non-woven fabric production processes (including spunbonded method, melt blown method, hot rolling method and spunbonded method. At present, most of the non-woven fabrics in the market are produced by spunbonded method)
According to the composition of non-woven fabrics, there are polyester, polypropylene, nylon, spandex, acrylic, etc; Different components have different styles of non-woven fabrics. Spunbonded fabric usually refers to polyester spunbonded fabric and polypropylene spunbonded fabric; The styles of these two kinds of cloth are very similar, which can be identified only through high-temperature test.
Non woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric, which is a non-woven fabric formed by directly using polymer chips, short fibers or filaments to form a network through air flow or machinery, and then through water pricking, needling, or hot rolling reinforcement, and finally after finishing. The new fiber products with soft, breathable and planar structure have the advantages of no fiber chips, strong, durable and silky softness. They are also a kind of reinforcement material, and have the feeling of cotton. Compared with cotton fabrics, non-woven bags are easy to form and cheap.
1. Light weight: polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material, with a proportion of only 0.9, only three fifths of that of cotton. It is fluffy and feels good.
2. Softness: it is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and formed by light spot hot melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water removal and air permeability: polypropylene chips do not absorb water, with zero moisture content. The finished product has good water removal performance. It is composed of 100% fiber, with porosity and good air permeability. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. It can purify the air and use the advantage of small pores to keep bacteria and viruses out of the door.
5. Non toxic and non irritating: the product is made of food grade raw materials conforming to FDA, without other chemical components, with stable performance, non-toxic, no odor and no skin irritation.
6. Antibacterial and chemical agents: polypropylene is a chemical blunt substance, which is not eaten by insects, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; Antibacterial, alkali corrosion, the finished product will not affect the strength due to erosion.
7. Antibacterial property. The product has water pulling property, is not moldy, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy.
8. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spinning, directly laid into a net and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products. The strength has no directionality and the longitudinal and transverse strength is similar.
9. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the names of the two substances are similar, their chemical structures are very different. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is very stable and difficult to degrade, so it takes 300 years for the plastic bag to decompose; The chemical structure of polypropylene is not firm, and the molecular chain can be easily broken, so it can be effectively degraded, and enter the next environmental cycle in the non-toxic form. A non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bags can be reused for more than 10 times, and the pollution degree to the environment after being discarded is only 10% of that of plastic bags.