Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-22 Origin: Site
1. poor strength and durability compared with textile cloth.
2. it cannot be cleaned like other fabrics.
3. the fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so they are easy to split from the right angle, etc. Therefore, the improvement of production methods mainly focuses on the improvement of preventing division.
Maintenance of non-woven fabrics: pay attention to the following points in the maintenance and collection of non-woven fabrics:
1. Keep clean, change and wash frequently to prevent the breeding of moths.
2. When storing in different seasons, it must be washed, ironed and dried, sealed in plastic bags and placed flat in the wardrobe. Pay attention to shading to prevent fading. Ventilation, dust removal and dehumidification shall be carried out frequently, and no exposure shall be allowed. Mildew proof and moth proof tablets should be put in the wardrobe to prevent the cashmere products from becoming damp, moldy and infested.
3. When wearing inside, the lining of the matching coat should be smooth. Do not put hard objects such as pens, key bags, mobile phones, etc. in the pockets to avoid local friction and pilling. Try to reduce friction with hard objects (such as sofa backrest, armrest, desktop) and hook when wearing out. The wearing time is not easy to be too long. You must stop wearing or change clothes for about 5 days to restore the elasticity of clothes and avoid fiber fatigue damage.
4. In case of pilling, do not pull it forcibly. Use scissors to cut off the pommel, so as to avoid being unable to repair due to off-line.
Non woven fabric
The non-woven fabric products are rich in color, bright and bright, fashionable and environment-friendly, widely used, beautiful and generous. The patterns and styles are diverse, light, environmentally friendly and recyclable. They are internationally recognized as environmental protection products to protect the earth's ecology. It is suitable for agricultural film, shoemaking, tanning, mattress, quilt, decoration, chemical industry, printing, automobile, building materials, furniture and other industries, as well as clothing linings, medical and health disposable surgical clothes, masks, hats, bedsheets, hotel disposable tablecloths, beauty, sauna and even today's fashionable gift bags, boutique bags, shopping bags, advertising bags, etc. Environmental protection products are widely used and economical. Because it looks like a pearl, it is also called pearl canvas.
Non woven fabrics are made of chemical fibers and plant fibers on wet or dry paper machines with water or air as the suspension medium. Although they are cloth, they are not woven, so they are called non-woven fabrics. Non woven fabric is a new generation of environmental protection material, which has the advantages of strong, breathable and waterproof, environmental protection, flexibility, non-toxic and tasteless, and low price. It is a new generation of environmental protection material, which is water repellent, breathable, flexible, non combustion supporting, non-toxic and non irritating, and rich in color. If the material is placed outdoors and decomposed naturally, its maximum service life is only 90 days. If it is placed indoors and decomposed within 8 years, it is non-toxic and harmless during combustion, so it does not pollute the environment. Therefore, environmental protection comes from this.
(1) Medical and sanitary non-woven fabrics: surgical clothes, protective clothing, disinfection bags, masks, diapers, civilian rags, wiping cloth, wet face towels, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary towels, sanitary pads, disposable sanitary cloth, etc.
(2) Non woven fabrics for home decoration: wall cloth, tablecloth, bedspread, bedspread, etc.
(3) Non woven fabrics for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flocs, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather substrates, etc.
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics; Base materials, reinforcement materials, polishing materials, filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, wrapping cloth, etc. of roof waterproof coiled materials and asphalt tiles.
(5) Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: Space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, asphalt felt, smoke filter, tea bag, shoe materials, etc.