Views: 11 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-13 Origin: Site
As an equipment that must be used in many environments, air conditioning is very important for both production and life. In order to improve the air cleanliness of air intake and improve the efficiency of production and life, air conditioning filters are introduced into air conditioners, which are mainly divided into three kinds of air filters: primary effect, medium effect and high efficiency.
The main results are as follows:
1. The primary air filters are plate primary filters, bag primary filters and folding primary filters; the common outer frame materials of primary filters are paper frame, aluminum frame and galvanized iron frame; filter materials are non-woven, nylon net, activated carbon filter material, metal hole mesh, glass fiber, etc.; protective net has double-sided plastic-sprayed barbed wire and double-sided galvanized barbed wire. The primary filter has the advantages of light weight, compact structure, good versatility and low price.
2. The high temperature resistant primary filter adopts stainless steel frame, which can withstand high temperature from 250 ℃ to 300 ℃. It is often used for primary filtration of ventilation system and air conditioning, and is also suitable for simple air conditioning and ventilation system which only needs primary filtration.
3. According to the filtration efficiency, the primary filter can be divided into eight categories: G1, G2, G3, G4, nylon net primary filter, metal mesh primary filter, activated carbon primary filter and high temperature resistant primary filter.
4. The primary filter filters the dust particles above 5um. It is suitable for pre-filtration of filtration devices such as central air conditioning and central ventilation system, large air compressor, clean return air system and local high efficiency filter.
1. The medium-effect air filter is mainly bag-type structure, and the common filter materials are non-woven fabric, glass fiber, etc., mainly non-woven fabric; the outer frame material is aluminum alloy and galvanized steel plate, which can also be made into frameless polygonal bags; the filter particle size is 1mm, and the filtration efficiency is 60% 95%.
2. The filtration efficiency of medium-effect filter can be divided into five types: F5, F6, F7, F8 and F9. There are bag-type medium-effect filter, plate-type medium-effect filter and combined medium-effect filter. Medium-effect bag filter is the most common form of medium-effect filter.
3. The intermediate air filter is mainly used to capture 1-5um air particles, which is widely used in all kinds of air conditioning equipment and air conditioning systems, as well as the intermediate protection of multi-stage filtration system. Used for primary filtration of the air conditioning system to protect the next filter in the system and the system itself. In places where the requirements for air purification cleanliness are not strict, the air treated by the intermediate effect filter can be sent directly to the user.
The main results are as follows:
1. the high efficiency air filter is refined by strict process, such as ultra-fine glass fiber as filter material, hot melt adhesive as separator, special aluminum profile frame, polyurethane two-component sealant, closed-hole sponge sealing strip, spray steel mesh uniform plate and so on.
2. The high efficiency filter can capture the fine particles of 0.1~0.5um in the form of partition high efficiency filter, non-partition high efficiency filter, liquid tank high efficiency filter and high temperature resistant high efficiency filter, etc., using ultra-fine fiberglass filter paper as filter material, the filtration efficiency is 99.999%.
3. High-efficiency air filter is mainly used in microelectronics industry, precision instruments, medical and health, bioengineering, pharmaceutical and food industries and all kinds of clean rooms, clean tunnels, high-efficiency air supply, purification workbench, air shower room and other purification equipment.