Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-11 Origin:Site
The main component of flame-retardant non-woven fabrics is polyester, which is a chemical fiber and is a polymerization product of terephthalic acid or diethyl terephthalate and ethylene glycol. Today, the editor will introduce to you the introduction of flame-retardant non-woven fabric-flame-retardant cotton.
Flame-retardant non-woven fabrics-Flame-retardant cotton products have flame-retardant and anti-melt dripping effects and can effectively form a flame-retardant firewall.
1. CFR1633 test content: within the 30-minute test time, the maximum heat release peak of the mattress or mattress set shall not exceed 200 kilowatts (KW), and the total heat release must be less than 15 megawatts within the first 10 minutes of release Joules (MJ).
Usage: Mainly used in mattresses, cushions, sofas, seats and home textile products.
2. BS5852 main test standards: mainly test cigarette butts and use acetylene flame to simulate matches for testing, and look at the damage length. Basically, use a lighter to burn vertically on the textile surface for 20 seconds. The flame will automatically go out within 12 seconds after leaving the flame.
3.117 test content: cigarette test, the overfire part does not exceed 80%, the average burnt length does not exceed 3 inches, the maximum burnt length does not exceed 4 inches, the average burning time does not exceed 4 seconds, the longest burning time does not exceed 8 seconds, and the open flame combustion quality The loss does not exceed 4%.
1) Function: Fire prevention
2) Uses: soft furniture, mattresses, toys, home textile products
3) Material: polyester fiber