Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-23 Origin:Site
Environmental protection bags have a wide range of uses because of their excellent performance in many functions. According to their uses, they can be divided into:
1. non-woven fabrics for clothing;
2. leather, non-woven fabrics for shoemaking;
3. home decoration, home non-woven fabric;
4. non-woven fabrics for medical and health use;
5. non-woven fabric for filter material;
6. industrial non-woven fabrics;
7. non-woven fabrics for the automotive industry;
8. Needle-punched non-woven fabric: It is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. The needle-punched non-woven fabric uses the puncture effect of a needle to reinforce the fluffy web into a cloth. The production method is simple and reasonable, the prepared product has high strength, and its appearance and use performance are improved. Needle-punched non-woven fabric: Its main components are polyester staple fiber and polypropylene fiber. Non-woven fabrics for packaging;
9. Non-woven fabrics for agriculture and gardening;
10. Non-woven fabrics for military and national defense industries;
11. Non-woven fabrics for other industries.
Do non-woven bags need to be cleaned?
Most people don’t clean it before using non-woven fabrics. Everyone feels fearless. The bag doesn’t look very dirty, but is it really dirty? Can we see the bacteria with naked eyes? Everyone knows Non-woven fabrics are made of fibers. Like this fiber product, there are many small holes on it. Those holes are the places where bacteria are most likely to accumulate. We usually can’t see it with the naked eye, but it does not mean that the non-woven bag is clean (2010). A United University in the United States found that 50% of the bags contain coliforms). If you are holding something insignificant, it’s okay, but if you are holding some food and clothing, it is very likely to be exposed to bacteria on the bag. Will cause harm to your body. Therefore, for the sake of good health, it is necessary to wash the non-woven bags frequently, wash them well in the sun, and store them in a dry and ventilated place to avoid more bacteria. Although a little troublesome, it is insignificant compared to our health. Of course not only non-woven bags, we should keep all daily necessities clean and clean, because bacteria are everywhere.