Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-18 Origin:Site
Non-woven fabric refers to non-woven fabric, or non-woven fabric. It is a fabric that does not need to be spun and weaves, but only oriented or randomly braided textile short fibers or filaments to form a web structure, which is then reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods.
Here are 6 advantages of non-woven fabrics:
1. The main production material is polypropylene resin, which is only three-fifths of cotton, which has a good fluffy feeling and good softness.
2. Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance that will not be eaten by insects, and it can also prevent the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid.
3. Antibacterial property. The product is water-repellent, not moldy, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy.
4. Polypropylene slices do not absorb water, have zero moisture content, the finished product has good water repellency, porosity, and good air permeability, which can keep the cloth surface dry and have good air permeability.
5. The strength of the finished product is non-directional, and the vertical and horizontal strengths are similar.
6. It is a green non-hazardous product that does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, is non-toxic, has no peculiar smell, and does not irritate the skin.