Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-30 Origin:Site
The product is made of non-woven fabric. It is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials. It has the characteristics of moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light weight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich in color, low price, and recyclable. The material can be naturally decomposed when placed outdoors for 90 days, and the service life can be as long as 5 years when placed indoors. It is non-toxic, odorless, and contains no remaining substances when burned, so it does not pollute the environment. It is recognized internationally as an environmentally friendly product that protects the earth's ecology.
1. Lightweight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton. It is fluffy and feels good.
2. Non-toxic, non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, is non-toxic, non-odor, and does not irritate the skin.
3. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and the finished product will not affect the strength due to erosion.
4. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spun yarn directly spread into a net and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products. The strength is non-directional, and the strength is similar in the vertical and horizontal directions.
5. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the names of the two substances are similar, the chemical structures are quite different. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is very stable and extremely difficult to degrade, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to be decomposed; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain can be easily broken, which can be effectively degraded , And enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, non-woven shopping bags can be reused more than 10 times, and the pollution to the environment after being discarded is only 10% of that of plastic bags.